Thursday, September 9, 2010

Back To the Grind.


I probably shouldn't smile with my teeth. Ever. I scare children. *clears throat* Anyway, school's here again, so I'm trying not to be on the computer much anymore, let alone blogging. On this blog anyway.

I made a new blog. It's called The Hungry Hungry Hippo.

School's going good though. I can't believe tomorrow's already Friday!

Classes I love: English 10, French 1, and 2D Design.
Classes I tolerate: Orchestra and Concert Choir.
Classes I highly dislike: Human Anatomy & Physiology and Algebra 1.

I suppose I'll put in a movie now, or go read, or just sit and stare at the interior of the house for a little while. I have a lot of time on my hands, what with only getting homework in my too-easy math class.

4 comments:

Lilly Anne said...

WHOO KELLY! Bloggin'!

Katie Marie said...

All you girls posting your "first day of school" pictures makes me feel like I should too! Except.. I'm not in school.. muhahaha!

Heidi Rose said...

I like how you are spending less time on the computer yet you made another blog. I like it because it doesn't make sense. :)

Anyway, sophomore year was a good one for me, and I hope it's a good one for you too. I know Orchestra and Concert Choir can seem like a drag most days, but I think it really was good for me to have them as staples in my schedule all four years, same time every year. Orchestra especially, since that's the first place you go every morning. It's better to know you're always going to Orch than not knowing if you'll have literature or math at 7:30am.

I sort of wish you would blog or something more so that I can keep up with what you're doing!

Love, big sister Heidi

Amy Lauren said...

Hi Kelly!

sweet background!!