Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Guess what??

So I went on Stephenie Meyer's website to read more of Midnight Sun, and guess who wrote another book?


Personally I think the title could have been better, but I'm still interested in reading this when it comes out June 5th of this year. I'll read anything Stephenie Meyer writes, just because I love her work so much.

Oh, and in case you forgot/haven't read Eclipse in a while, Bree is the newborn vampire at the end who survived the fight against the Cullens and werewolves, but got killed by the Volturi anyway.

On a slightly different note, I GOT BRACES. :D No, I'm not posting a picture 1) because I'm too lazy to take a picture and upload it and 2) I know some of you haven't seen them yet and I want it to be a surprise when you see me in person.

2 comments:

Katie Marie said...

Oh Kelly I can't wait to see your cute little face, all full of braces! Yay!

Heidi Rose said...

Exciting! I'm reading more about it on Stephenie Meyer's website right now.